MasterChef Pinoy Edition - 03 January 2013

MasterChef Pinoy Edition is a Philippine competitive cooking game show featuring Filipino contestants from ages 18 to 50 years old. It is an adaptation of the British show MasterChef. The said show will air on November 12, 2012. MasterChef is back and ready to test the skills and recipes of amateur cooks in the Philippines.This is not your ordinary cooking show, as 1 million Pesos will be waiting for the lucky home cook. Who will be the first Pinoy Masterchef?


--- ALTERNATIVE VIDEO ---

--- I-TYPE ANG NAKASULAT AT CLICK ANG SUBMIT ---


--- ALTERNATIVE VIDEO ---

--- I-CLICK ANG PLAY BUTTON ---


--- ALTERNATIVE VIDEO ---

--- I-CLICK ANG X SA TOP RIGHT CORNER NG AD ---


--- ALTERNATIVE VIDEO ---

--- I-TYPE ANG NAKASULAT AT CLICK ANG SUBMIT ---


--- ALTERNATIVE VIDEO ---

--- I-CLICK ANG PLAY BUTTON SA BABA TAPOS SA GITNA---